Group Delphi has been collaborating with museum exhibit design firms and museum staff for more than 30 years. Our most common involvement with museum design / build projects has come after the conceptual museum exhibit design is complete.
Many of our museum exhibit design / build roles start in design development, and the vast majority begin in the final museum exhibit design phase in collaboration with exhibit design firms or museum staff. At that point, Group Delphi assumes responsibility for museum exhibit engineering and museum exhibit fabrication, graphics production, and exhibit installation, among related services.
With a solid reputation in the museum industry, Group Delphi has served clients such as the Chabot Science Center, the Asian Arts Museum, the de Young Museum, the California Academy of Sciences, and many others.
Group Delphi provides the highest level of service and quality to museum communities. Our in-house services include extensive graphic production, design, detailing and engineering, and complete fabrication capabilities. Our customer base remains
loyal due to our reputation for quality and innovation, enhancing our core competency with state-of-the-art services and technology. As a result of long established relationships and continuity, Group Delphi has successfully preserved all of its unique key personnel and intellectual capital gathered over the last several decades. Collaboration efforts with museum exhibit designers and staff have included:
- Museum exhibit graphics production, materials and processes
- Design development documents
- Final museum exhibit design and museum exhibit construction documents
- Structural museum exhibit design consultation
- Museum exhibit fabrication techniques and materials consultation
- Cost evaluations for museum exhibit building and troubleshooting
- Interactive museum exhibit prototyping and museum exhibit evaluation
- Long term maintenance issues for museum exhibits
To learn more about our museum display services, click here.